Mining Essentials Premium+MMi Website (3 Users)
For a more holistic view of the mining industry opt for a Premium Mining Essentials package (Mining Journal + Mining Magazine).
Mining Journal provides news, exclusive interviews, surveys, and opinions from various experts and the industry's best columnists. Receive up-to-date market trend data, financial information and news of business development opportunities.
Mining Magazine provides in-depth, technical insight into all operational aspects of mining. It is designed to inform and assist mine management with decisions on extraction techniques and technologies, as well as issues affecting their workforce, logistics and supply chains.
- 3-user website access to MiningMagazine.com and Mining-Journal.com
- 4 annual reports (valued at £695 each) produced by Mining Journal's Intelligence division, centred on the most relevant discussion points in the mining sector: Risk, Finance, Leadership, and Projects
- 4 annual reports (valued at £955 each) produced by Mining Magazine's Intelligence division, centred on the most relevant discussion points in the mining sector: Automation, Digitalisation, Future Fleets and Exploration
- Daily Morning, Global, and Americas-focused newsletters
- The industry's most insightful investment columns
- Quality coverage of all key industry events
- Market-leading insights into the technology and services investment spaces
- Independent company/project reports
- Data-rich country and state reports providing a snapshot of a regions’ investment appeal
- Unique stocks and sector data, with commentary
The launch of the Mining Magazine Intelligence (MMI) suite of research reports is a natural progression for Aspermont into the research space, leveraging Mining Magazine’s 110-year history and following the trail blazed by the Mining Journal Intelligence unit, which was launched in late 2017 and today releases five established research reports that track the industry’s key points of interest from an investor perspective.
The MMI research will focus on the key technology and innovation proliferating the mining space, focusing on the leading mines, miners and suppliers. As with Mining Magazine, MMI will take a global view of the market.